Tame continues present in the international air market maintaining connection between Ecuador and the United States,through your direct flight to Fort Lauderdale, that allows national users to move to the Venice of America and tourists to know our country.
- 4 weekly flights Guayaquil - Fort Lauderdale - Guayaquil.
- Days and Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday departure from Guayaquil at 03:15am, and from Fort Lauderdale at 09:00 (winter time).
- From June 2019, the frequencies will be extended to a daily flight.
Benefits offered by Tame:
- It is the only full-service carrier airline offering a direct connection to the Fort Lauderdale airport, this in addition to being close to the city of Miami, provides access facilities having a fast flow in transit of passengers.
- Has accessible rates with a baggage allowance of 2 pieces of 23kg plus 8kg in hand luggage per person.
- Contrary to the route UIO-JFK-UIO, temporarily suspended due to operational and profitability issues, the connection with Fort Lauderdale will remain active and will be strengthened by the middle of the current year.
Part of the airline's recovery strategy is to strengthen routes that are profitable and that will allow generating income for the execution of new business projections, meet the needs of users with quality service and contribute to air connectivity and the commercial and tourist development of Ecuador.
Social Communication and Public Relations Management